As 2016 ends, join a bunch of other enthusiastic local foodies to enjoy the street food and sights of Old Delhi in a delicious and fun filled food and photography walk. We will help you explore the local street food from some of the best and oldest street food joints of Old Delhi area. These food joints have been in business for many generations and serve completely authentic and many times, a unique version of the Delhi’s street food. Taste some well known food items like Old Delhi’s kachori, kulfi, lassi as well as some special street food items like Daulat Ki Chaat, Fruit Sandwich, Kulia Chaat and many others which you wouldn’t find anywhere else. On the way take some memorable photos of the markets, old houses and people which make Old Delhi one of a kind place in the whole world.
- VENUE : Old Delhi
- DATE & TIME : 11:00 am, 31st December, 2016
- TYPE OF TOUR : Street Food Walk
- MEET UP POINT: Ticket Counter near gate number 2 of Chawari Bazar Metro Station
- DURATION: Approximately 2 hours
- PLACES VISITED : 6-8 best and oldest food joints in Chawari Bazar and nearby streets
- FOOD ITEMS: 11-14 different food items. Vegetarian unless specified other wise
- COST : INR 2000 per participant
- BOOKING:Prior confirmation required at email@example.com or Phone: +919810645418. Payment by card, cash, e-wallet, bank transfer.
- CONTACT on website http://indiafoodwalks.com/
DISCLAIMER : The food items included are as safe as they can be and we have served them to thousands of guests from all over the world over the last four years. But we can’t be held responsible for any sickness or injury which may or may not be caused by any food item consumed or activity during the walk.
This walk requires a certain minimum number of participants. Schedule and other aspects may be changed without notice.
FACEBOOK LINK : https://www.facebook.com/events/1823433157895673/